Saturday 14 April 2012

Evaluation Activity 3


What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    


A production company may be responsible for fundraising and will handle budgeting,scheduling,scripting, the supply of resources, the organisation of staff,the production itself, distribution and marketing. A production company such as Paramount would suit my film as it is a thriller. Paramount has been very successful. Some of the most well known production companies are  Paramount, universal studios, Dream works and 20th century Fox. If I was to choose a production company for my film I would choose a well known and experienced company in order for my film to be more successful. 
  



When making my production company logo I researched different companies and went on Video Copilot which helped me create my own logo. I created my productions on After Effects and  followed the steps from Video Copilot. At the bottom is my production company Logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment