Wednesday 11 April 2012

Evaluation Activity 6


What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

When filming my opening sequence I used a 7D camera and I also learnt how to use a Dolly and tracks. When editing my Film I used Final cut pro and soundtrack pro on an iMac. I enjoyed using the equipment as it gave me the experience to make my film as professional as possible however I did find editing and sound the most difficult as there was not always the best sound effects that I wanted and trying to split the screen so that I had two or three clips playing at once was also difficult. We also were taught how to use iMovie, photoshop and gargeband. The knowledge of these programs helped us to have a bigger choice for our films and gave us the ability to use the equipment that we needed. 

This is a video of me and my class using all of the different equipment. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment