Tuesday 10 April 2012

Evaluation Activity 7


looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?
 

I learnt how to do continuity editing when editing my preliminary task, I had to edit each clip well in order for the film sequence to flow, I also tried to use different shots in order for the audience to understand the events in the clip and so that my clip wasn't jumping from one clip to another to quickly.  

 I had to apply the 180 degree rule to my clip by making sure that the people in the clip were on the same side throughout and in order for the clip to make sense and did not confuse the audience when watching the clip.
I also learnt to use establishing shots in order to give the audience a full view of the character and were able to see where the clip is taking place.
 I used different angles such as close ups, medium shots and long shots, this was to make the clip seem more interesting rather than only having a couple of shots taken from the same angle. I used a low angle when she is about to walk down the stairs showing her feet. When filming and editing this clip I had to make sure the clips fitted together by filming her at the correct moments, so that my film had consistency.




No comments:

Post a Comment