Friday 13 April 2012

Evaluation Activity 4 !


Who would be the audience for your media product?


This is Leo, he is 18 which is the age of my target audience. He likes to watch horrors, thrillers and comedies but does not like romantic comedies. He mostly likes listening to music in the charts and also likes to watch TV drama's. He shops for clothes in shops such as Topman, hollister and abercrombie and fitch.

Leo would watch my movie as it is the type of genre that he likes which is a thriller. I did a survey on surveymonkey in order to find out peoples favourite genre of films. Mostly boys said that they like Thriller, action and Horror films whereas most girls said romantic comedies. However the most common favourite Genre was Thriller, therfore I decided to do one.

I asked people from my Target audience to tell me what conventions they would expect  to see in a thriller film, most of them said that they would expect a chase or a mystery within the story. I think that my film includes these conventions as it leaves the audience wanting to see more therefore I think that he would watch my film.    


No comments:

Post a Comment