Wednesday 21 September 2011

research 1 The Fall


I like the use of slow motion because it shows the movement of water very clearly and the slow motion makes the man emerging from the water effective, I like this camera angle as it gives the effect that your in the water.
I like this camera angle as it shows the shadows of the men and train. It also shows the great size difference in the train and people, the shadows are very detailed which is effective. 
I like the use of black and white as it shows the silhouette of the men clearly. I also like the sun in the backround as it shows the contrast between the light and dark, becuase it is in slow motion it makes the pulling of the rope look harder.
The close up of the womens necklace shows the reflection of light when she is turning it and the shadow on her neck. I like this camera angle as it shows the necklace clearly.
I like this camera angle as you can see the location well and also highlights the mens silhouette's, I also like how the sun is coming through the trains smoke it almost looks like clouds.
 I like this camera angle because it emphasises the height of the railway and shows the condition that the men are working in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment