Saturday 24 September 2011

research 10 blackstone -

I like this shot because it gives the impression that there is something on the camera lense but you can still see the picture in the backround, this shows depth.
I find this shot interesting because the colours make it look old fashioned and almost like a non moving picture.
I like this shot because it shows the cave drawings at a slanted angle which I find interesting. The leaves and twigs growing on top of it also shows that it is ancient
I like this shot because the camera is focusing on the teeth wich is mysterious and my eye was drawn to the mouth and is scary.
I like this shot as it looks like leaves and trees are growing over the page which gives the impression it is old.

I like this shot as it compares with the old and the new as the next shot is indians on horses where in this shot it is children on bikes.

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment