Friday 23 September 2011

research 8 six feet under

I like this camera angle as it shows a close up of two hands which are coming apart in slow motion and the tree in the backround is in the middle. I find that the slow motion used in this clip is effective as it exagerates the seperation between the two hands
I like this shot because unusual lighting is used, which creates a creepy atmosphere as the clip shows a dead persons feet.
I like this camera angle as it shows the hand gets bigger as it goes behind the glass, this makes the clip seem mysterious and almost scary.
In htis clip you see the flowers wither and die. I think this represents death as in the previous clip it shows someone who has died.
I like this camera angle because you can almost see inside the eye. In this clip this person is dead and having their eyes open creepy atmosphere.
I like this shot because the black figure in the backround slowly disappears which is also creepy and may also represent death.

No comments:

Post a Comment