Wednesday 21 September 2011

research 2 Damages

I like this shot becuase the figure has half her face covered by a shadow and the other half is in the light, this gives a creepy effect.
In this clip the footage is sped up and then goes into slow motion, this shows the business of the streets. The black and white clip makes the streets look creepy.
I like this camera anlge as it shows the location well and the lighting also creates a dark atmosphere. This clip makes you feel as if you are low down and looking up at the bridge.
I like this shot as it is very short but effective as it shows the blood on their hands which is mysterious and gruesome.
I like this shot because the lights from the building flicker which I find effective. It also shows the contrast between the bright lights and dark sky.
I like this camera angle as it shows the clouds moving quickly across the sky and the bright colours contrast between the dull ones in other parts of the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment