Thursday 22 September 2011

research 4 Boardwalk

I like this shot because the slow motion shows the waves crashing on the rocks which is effective
Part of this shot is sped up and is effective as clouds normally move very slowly it suggests time is going quicker.
I like this camera angle asyou can see the glass bottles on the beach and in the water. This shot also makes you feel as if you are lying down on the sand looking over at the sea.
I like this shot as it shows a close up of the lightening flickering in the mans eyes which is effective.
I like this shot as the sky all of a sudden goes dark and lightning appears this creates a misterious and dark atmosphere and highlights the brightness of lightning.
I find this shot interesting because of the waves weaving in and out of the glass bottles and the dark lighting used is mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment