Saturday 24 September 2011

research 6 Deadwood

I like this camera angle used because you can see the motion of the wheels and water. this also makes the clip look old as cars are not being used.
I like this shot because thw white backround empahsises the red blood and makes it looks a lot more gruesome.

I like this camera angle as it is slightly slanted, I also like the reflection of the horse. In this clip the horse disappears this gives a spooky atmosphere.
I like this shot as it makes you feel in a inclosed space like the chickens.
Through out the opening it goes back and forth from a horse running, I find this effective as it shows the horses eyes. This clip also makes me want to know more about the story.
I like this camera angle as you can see the movement of the grains and in the clip the camera rotates to show different angles which I find effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment