Friday 23 September 2011

research 7 The fringe

I find this shot interesting as the light in the backround highlights the strands of hair and makes you feel inbetween them.
This shot is very fast but effective as it shows you that it is about nature becuase of this image shown and the dark backround contrasts between the light flower.
I find this shot interesting becuase you can see the movement of the water droplets and there is a maths sum in the backround makes the atmosphere mysterious.
I like this shot as it tricks the eye as the hand has 6 fingers which is abnormal and makes the image interesting.
I like this clip as it is an interesting way to create the title as you are intreaged to see what word the letters are going to say and the clip is almost mesmerizing
I like this shot because of the flashes of lightning arecreate a scary atmosphere and contrast between the dark sky, the plane also looks very small compared to the clouds and sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment