Thursday 22 September 2011

research 9 dexter


I find this shot interesting as the white sink behind highlights the redness of the blood, this gives a gruesome effect.
This shot is of a piece of tissue absorbing the mans blood, I find this shot interesting because it make it look like there is more blood than there is and is gruesome.
I find this clip homorous as he is eating breakfast when a red spot falls on the plate, this is made to look like blood but it is actually tomatoe sauce.
I find this shot interesting because although it is just fruit being squeezed it is somehow  made to look gruesome when it is being squeezed.
I like this shot becuase it highlights the features of the man and this clip seems like most of the clips in this opening sequence it seems strange although he is just putting his t-shirt on.
I like this shot becuase it gives the impression that it is cutting skin but actually it is just meat, although I still find it looks gruesome. I also like this camera angle as it shows the deep cuts in meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment