Saturday 24 September 2011

research 5 The pacific

I find this shot effective as the chalk drawing crossfades into a real soldier at war. I think this is an interesting and clever opening credit as it is also unusual.
I like this shot as it brings the chalk drawing alive and almost looks as if it is real. It is also effective how the image of the drawing crossfades itnto a real life clip.
I like this shot as although it is just a drawing lighting is used and flickers from white to dark. This makes the drawing come alive and sets a scry atmosphere.

I like this shot as the chalk drawing looks like the exploision of bombs and the red looks like it represents blood.


I like this camera angle, becuase the close up of the chalk shavings looks like debris and dirt form the bombs at war.
 
I like this shot because the blackness of the figures shows their silhouettes and the red backround is very bright in contrast with the black used. The bits in the air look like chalk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment